Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Teeny Pictures

So I didn't realize how small the pictures would be when I chose to upload them as "small". Oops. But clearly I am too lazy to re-upload them, so you're just gonna have to squint for this one :) (Although if you click on the picture it will show up big for you.)

I helped a friend out with a wedding back in August (man was it hot!). He was photographing their wedding for free but needed some help. I like second-shooting a wedding because you can pretty much shoot what you like, and do a lot of detail shots that the first shooter might miss because they are busy with what the bride and groom want. Although, I don't like being second-shooter because you have to follow someone else around and have to do what they ask.

In any case, it was fun, I had a good time. I'm glad I wasn't the main shooter because I hadn't been on my feet that long since Bryce was born. So I was able to leave early when I got super-tired, which was nice.


Here's the bride and groom, she was trying to get a gnat off of his face. The gnats were horrible! And the humidity was so strong. Those are the two main things that make me want to get out of Virginia as fast as possible.


The table settings were so cute, I loved the silver pails with the daisies.


This little guy was the bride's grandson, the woman holding him is the bride's daughter and maid of honor. I love family weddings :)



Mother-Daughter moment.


I loved how he was holding her dress up for her as they were walking around the grounds, adorable :)


They held hands the entire day, too cute!

Well, I'm glad I finally got around to posting that wedding. Hopefully there will be some more posting in the future :)

No comments: