Monday, October 6, 2008

Precious Little Child

So I said I would blog more and here I am, not blogging more... Today I was going to share some pictures from a wedding that I helped someone shoot a while ago, but why do that when I have the most adorable child that I could share pictures of instead? :) So without further ado, here is the other love of my life:


Obviously we are not saying that she is a tiny baby elephant, but even if she were, we would love her anyway. I mean, c'mon, look at that belly!


Paaaaassed out!


She's getting good at tummy time! She has a little surfboard mat that we use for tummy time that has a little bag filled with water and fake fish. Little girl *loves* that mat, she "plays" with the fish and gets fussy when you take her off of it.


Here she is playing with a new mat that I found for her at a community yard sale. Look at the intense stare she is giving the toy trying to figure out what it is (to be fair, I don't even know what it is!)


Basking in the sunlight, looking like a little angel, it's just not fair :)


Sleepy little girl on dad's shoulder. This just melts my heart :)



And she's out! This is her Pentecostal sleep pose. Well, at least we find it funny :)

No comments: