Thursday, November 1, 2007

Katie & Ric Take 2...

Here are a few more from Katie and Ric's wedding! Blogger is finally letting me upload these, I don't know what the issue was before. Most likely a user error :)


I had forgotten about this picture until I ran across it, I LOVE it for some reason! I think I just love the sky, it's gorgeous!



Poor Katie had the sun in her face, I kept telling her, "OK! On 3 you can open your eyes, ready? 1... 2...3!" The left side of her face is a little blown out, but I like this portrait anyway:



The gazebo at Fort Meyer was my favorite! It had such interesting patterns up top:


This is another one of my favorite pictures of the two of them. I love this building, it was so pretty:




That's it for now! Anyone need a wedding photographer? I've got some weekends open! ;)

No comments: